No announcement yet.

Projektai Kaune...

Collapse
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

/\ galbūt kada nors, bet dabar ir monstro sutvarkymas yra labai džiugi žinia

Comment

Parašė Tomas Rodyti pranešimą

Romuvos pasažas, kuris gali būti, bet jo gali ir nebūti, tėra būdas "prastumti" daugiaaukštį parkingą buvusio "Merkurijaus" kieme.
      Visko gali būti, tačiau įžvelgiu ir šio bei to pozityvaus - ypač, kad meras nevažinėjo po JAV užsimerkęs (berods 2010 gegužę beveik mėnesį praleido JAV) ir šį bei tą matė ir šis bei tas jam užstrigo atmintyje - jis mini Denveryje matytą panašų objektą - galiu pridėti, kad beveik visuose JAV didesniuose ir pažangiai mąstančiuose miestuose yra "multifunkcinės" menininkų erdvės, kurios išsilaiko nuomodamos garažus po savo patalpomis ar teikdami kitokias mokamas paslaugas taip surinkdamos lėšų savo projektų įgyvendinimui.
      Architektūros fotografija: http://www.garbacauskas.com

Comment

klausimėlis dėl norfos šančiuose - kiek pravažiuodamas spėjau įvertinti, tai plotas ten toli gražu ne XL... man regis, ten tikrai bus arba XXL arba net Hyper norfa. gal kas žinot kaip ten tiksliai bus?

Comment

What's average wage in Kaunas before paying taxies? I heard that in Lithuania average wage is 603 euro per month. Does average wage in Vilnius and Klaipeda much more higher than in Kaunas?

Comment

Parašė rangler Rodyti pranešimą
            What's average wage in Kaunas before paying taxies? I heard that in Lithuania average wage is 603 euro per month. Does average wage in Vilnius and Klaipeda much more higher than in Kaunas?
            According to one webpage, where people submit there salaries, the averages are (these are after taxes):
            Kaunas - 2010 LTL per month
            Vilnius - 2885 LTL per month
            3,45 LTL ~= 1 euro

http://www.kiek-gauni.lt/atlyginimai...nder=&search=1
            http://www.kiek-gauni.lt/atlyginimai...nder=&search=1
            Paskutinis taisė Smauglys; 2010.12.10, 12:34.

Comment

Haven't exact number of Kaunas but in Lithuania at the year 2009 it was 2 056 litas or about 600 euros. It is usually bigger in large cities (like Kaunas) and even bigger in Vilnius. We only have 2007 year statistics by cities though.

p.s. Are you thinking about moving to Kaunas?
              Post in English - fight censorship!

Comment

Don't misinform.
                Wage is paid for a week, salary is paid for a month. The given numbers are salaries.
                Who is Zaiza?

Comment

Parašė index Rodyti pranešimą
                  p.s. Are you thinking about moving to Kaunas?
                  I want to visit Kaunas by the summer of 2011 year, last time I was in this city in 1991 year. The salary in Vilnius 836 euro per month and it is more than in Riga where is 716 euro per month and it's in 2 times more than in Minsk where 420 euro per month. Many people in Belarus think that level of life in Belarus higher than in Lithuania but level of life in Vilnius and Kaunas definitly better than in Belarus.

Comment

Do belarussians think that Lithuania is poor or that Belarus is rich, that is the question. But personally I think that this opinion was "made" by media, because here in Kaunas, "Akropolis" shopping centre (as big as a little village ) parking lot I see many good cars with belarussian numbers as well as I see many people, that are not speaking Lithuanian buying clothes and looking for other things that really cost A LOT. And so, the upper class in Belarus probably know a little bit more about our life quality, when other people just hear what mass media is saying.

But this is only my opinion, which might be wrong. It doesn't matter about the amount of money, it matters what can you buy for that. If 200 euro is ok to survive in Belarus, 200 will not be ok in Lithuania. And in Western Europe, with 200 euro in your vallet, you will be lucky to survive for a week.

Comment

Many people in Belarus think that level of life in Belarus higher than in Lithuania
                      There is not much to say except that they are brainwashed by Lukashenko and his media

Comment

I want to visit Kaunas by the summer of 2011 year, last time I was in this city in 1991 year. The salary in Vilnius 836 euro per month and it is more than in Riga where is 716 euro per month and it's in 2 times more than in Minsk where 420 euro per month. Many people in Belarus think that level of life in Belarus higher than in Lithuania but level of life in Vilnius and Kaunas definitly better than in Belarus.
                        Don't listen to those kids. At least Belarus have 1 "King", we have 141 thieves in our government. Average salary in Lithuania - 600 euro, 495 euro without taxes, minimum salary 240 euro - 200 euro without taxes. 80% of people gets lower then 480 euro, 20% above 480 euro. That's why many people of Lithuania imigrating to western europe. After crisis middle class almost distroyed. The main problem we have - corrupt government.
                        Paskutinis taisė aras991; 2010.12.11, 10:29.

Comment

Parašė aras991 Rodyti pranešimą
                          Don't listen to those kids. At least Belarus have 1 "King", we have 141 thieves in our government. Middle salary in Lithuania - 480 euro, 395 euro without taxes, minimum salary 240 euro - 200 euro without taxes. 80% of people gets lower then 480 euro, 20% above 480 euro. That's why many people of Lithuania imigrating to western europe. After crisis middle class almost distroyed. The main problem we have - corrupt government.
                          Bull-shit...

Comment

Parašė taspac Rodyti pranešimą
                            Bull-shit...
                            No, it is truth. Obviously it depends on : what is your profesion, easy or good circumstance in your family, and of course from what segment of community you are. So of course for you these things may not look like, they really are...
                            !!!Massive refresh Kaunas!!! - Laukite tesinio

Comment

Ir kuo visa šita diskusija susijusi su Kauno projektais?

Comment

Parašė Linas Rodyti pranešimą
                                Ir kuo visa šita diskusija susijusi su Kauno projektais?
                                Adminai sureguliuos ir pratrins kas nereikalinga.

Comment

Parašė aras991 Rodyti pranešimą
                                  Don't listen to those kids. At least Belarus have 1 "King", we have 141 thieves in our government. Average salary in Lithuania - 600 euro, 495 euro without taxes, minimum salary 240 euro - 200 euro without taxes. 80% of people gets lower then 480 euro, 20% above 480 euro. That's why many people of Lithuania imigrating to western europe. After crisis middle class almost distroyed. The main problem we have - corrupt government.
                                  The main problem in Belarus is corruption too and that people believe washed-brains TV. In the streets of Vilnius and Kaunas you could see much more brend's new passenger cars than in Minsk. Market of passenger cars in Lithuania grows up in this year and in Belarus it's fell down this year. Our uppper and middle class consist about 10% of whole population, but our TV shows that we have 80% middle and upper class from population. Average salary of doctors in Lithuania I heard was about 1000 euro in 2008 year in Belarus they have only 400 euro per month. In Lithuania you have 507 passenger cars per 1000 inhabitans, in Belarus we have only 270 cars per 1000 inhabitans. Level of life in Lithuania higher than Belarus and Latvia but lower than Estonia and Poland.

P.S Sorry of my off-top

Comment

Grįžtam prie temos

Dangoraižiai Kaune kils prie M.K.Čiurlionio tilto

Gal kas žinote, kur galima būtų rasti tą planą? Įdomu, kuri dalis stoties rajono tilps toje zonoje, nes jam šviečiasi graži ateitis.
                                    Post in English - fight censorship!

Comment

Puikios naujienos, tik reik sulaukt geresnių laikų...

Comment

Sakyčiau, vieta nelabai dera ten. Kam? Aprodyti miesto geležinkelius?
                                        Spune-mi dacă-i între noi iubire

Comment

Am... Ar tikrai gerai suvoki vietą?

Comment

Working...
                                          X